Thursday, June 2, 2011

BOTICCA IS BA-NANAS


I feel slightly out of my league (ah!) but incredibly flattered to have been asked to appear as a Boticca style curator alongside super bloggers like Heart Charlie and Cheetah is the New Black, editors from the UK's Guardian and Vogue.com, and even the closet organizer to the stars! I would love for you to check out my interview and exotic, wanderlust-inducing picks just in time for summer :)

Darlings, have you heard of Boticca? If you're the girl who would "rather wear a unique story" or just love having the item that no one can find but everyone wants, I suggest you head over with lightening speed. Their team of fashion experts, designers, stylists, editors, bloggers and collectors scours the world looking for the very best emerging designers and puts them all in one place, so that everyone can experience the thrill of that rare find and discover the unique stories of these fascinating people and their pieces!
Dee said...

Congratulations Roxy! I love the interview and your choices of jewelry (the Swan Ring are and Coral Tassel Neclace are my favorite!)

Dee said...

Congratulations Roxy! I love the interview and your choices of jewelry (the Swan Ring are and Coral Tassel Neclace are my favorite!)

Dee said...

Congratulations Roxy! I love the interview and your choices of jewelry (the Swan Ring are and Coral Tassel Neclace are my favorite!)

samantha ramage said...

congrats, lady! that's amazing! i will head over right now and read your interview!

xo
sami

thais said...

what an amazing spread! love the site and the peek in to your favorite styles. congrats!!

jenn from midlife modern said...

Wow! That's super cool, Roxy. And might I say you have fabulous taste! Especially love the Navajo cuff and necklace.

designstiles said...

Fun stuff. Heading over there now. That envylope is so appropriately named. Want, want.

Unknown said...

How awesome! Congrats!!

A Crimson Kiss said...

How divine!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

How freaking cool is that!!! Congrats lady. So well deserved.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ahhhh, So Awesome!!! Congrats Dahlin' That's HUGE!

xo

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How awesome that you got to be a part of that! You definitely deserve it!

Unknown said...

How fabulous! You look incredible..especially in that top pic...going to head over there RIGHT NOW!
Congratulations.
C

Jin said...

this is so freakin' cool! Congrats ROxy :)

Jessie said...

You look amazing and I love all of your finds.

Samantha said...

Congrats congrats!

Must check out that coral tassel necklace. I was just about to DIY something similar.

Samantha said...

Wow, they do have gorgeous stuff.

Post a Comment