Tuesday, June 21, 2011

White Out


I've always been drawn to the dramatics, in choosing interior paints that is. My living room walls are a deep, glossy navy and the room is filled with furniture and accents mainly in blacks, whites, and silver sparkles. My bedroom is dripping in a decadent mocha accented with rich creams and earthy oranges. My tendency to take it to the extreme is kicking in, and as of late, all I can think of is unloading cans and cans of white paint onto every wall of my mini little condo. White. Out. So dreamy and fresh, don't you think?

{unknown|Sara Sjogren}
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love love love this look. But definitely not realistic with my pup

Ash said...

this is what we are doing in our house! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cleanliness of white :) it seems a lot easier to use colors to perk up a room- plus when you are sick of it (which happens to this gemini more often than not), you could easily switch it out with simple accessories :)

Jin said...

very nice!!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Loving the crispness of these rooms and how much the color stands out in them!

dress up files said...

I've always loved white couches but wonder how practical it is. Would be curious to hear from white couch owners!

Post a Comment