Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 1 of the Society Social Shoot


Good morning, Philly! I'm so ridiculous excited to be off to the Society Social shoot. My dream team has arranged for several stunning locations, models, hair stylists, make-up artists and more! I shopped my closet to contribute to the props and am hoping we'll put the spirits (my bar carts need beautiful too!) to use after the last shot. Booze and baubles, just a few of my favorite things!
Lilacandgrey said...

looks like fun!
$100 Joss and Main Giveaway! Open to all!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Gorgeous collection of goodies! Cannot wait to see everything

Andrea said...

Congrats Rox! I can't wait to see the finished results :)

Behind the Lashes said...

Have fun lady!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun day! I would love to shop your closet!

Lili said...

exciting!

Unknown said...

Sooooo beyond excited for you!! Everything is falling into place!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh boy-I can't wait to see how it all comes together! If these teasers are any indication, I'm not going to be able to stand up after looking at them all!

Mandy said...

Roxy- this has me soooo pumped to see the shoot. The accessories you are incorporating in these teasers already have me ridiculously excited!

Mandy
www.kinistyle.com

Jessie said...

i am so excited to see the shoot!

Jin said...

may the force be with you!

Goodluck girlfriend :)

delo said...

Nice shoot

delo said...

Your blog is interesting

Post a Comment