Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Brickyard


Exposed. Brick. Is this a love/hate? Maybe it's our new place, but I clearly only have love. Which route would you take loves? Would you run with the rustic feel? Or would you go glam and pair it with chandeliers? I love contrasting elements, not to mention sparkly items, so there really is no question as to which road I would sprint down.

{Apartment Therapy}
samantha ramage said...

agreed! exposed brick is sick!

xo
sami

Lilacandgrey said...

obsessed!

Lilac and Grey

Unknown said...

Why oh why do I love everything on exposed brick? So lovely!

Aly said...

Do the chandeliers .... Juxtaposition is always the best because you then get the best of both worlds! I am still so jealous of your exposed brick!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Love exposed brick! My answer is always glam! Can't wait to see what you do with the space!

Lily said...

I would have to say glam as well !! LOVE the last room !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Tori Lynn said...

I love exposed brick- always have. Just find it adds so much character.

Behind the Lashes said...

I love it and I would go sparkly allll the way!

cryskay said...

i looove exposed brick! its such a shame that new homes don't have that character to them. :(

Post a Comment