Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Little Piece of NYC. Commissioned Art!

An existing piece in J's portfolio. Obsessed!!
 My very first piece of original commissioned art will soon hang in my new NYC apartment and the anticipation has already taken over me! The artist? A dear, long-time friend, an amazing creative talent and above an all-time favorite of mine from her portfolio. I adore her takes on Chuck Close. We're currently working on the general idea and color palette, but for now I can tell you it's going to be a big one!

What about you, darlings? Are you up for over-sized art? Commissioned pieces? Do tell!

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to have a commissioned piece of art hanging in our apartment but man, we just can't really afford it! I bet that's really super exciting for you!

Lilacandgrey said...

Oh WOW Stunning!

Lilac and Grey

Post a Comment