Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Rounds of Happy

My Society Social Fifi Folding Chair in Lonny Office Obsessions Round-up
My Society Social Double bar cart in Glitter Guide's Bar Round-up

Hi darlings! It's as crazy as ever around here with learning how to take care of the baby biz while trying to stay on top of designing new product (start-up life ain't no joke!) as well as living out of a suitcase and gradully moving to NYC. Sounds and looks pretty fab on the outside, but if I'm being honest the day to day favors strongly of blood, sweat, and tears. yikes. You know that crazy overplayed song by One Republic? Good Life? I heard it the other day, rather 10 times the other day and today...

When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over
When everything is out, you've got to take it in.

...and realized I rarely let myself enjoy the moment. It's always on to the next obstacle. So today, I will step back, quit worrying so much, and count my blessings. With that said, can I get a baby cheers for Society Social? My Double bar cart and Fifi folding chair were recently featured in round-ups by Lonny and the Glitter Guide!
Kimberly Lewis said...

Cheers Roxy! So proud of you and your baby biz that is growing! I too need to learn to sit back and enjoy the moment. All in time, we will learn!

Mr. Baxter Brown said...

Congratulations!!! I love what you are doing, your story, and your items!! Waiting for my paycheck to arrive so I can make my first purchase! Hopefully it will be one of many!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Celebrate all those wins!! Congrats on the great media. It's well deserved. I absolutely love that song and can't help but enjoy it while I'm working on my own launch.

Unknown said...

Cheers! Hope you had an awesome day and have a happy weekend Roxy :)

Legally Brunette Kate said...

I love this! My personal mantra is always "keep your eye on the job at XYZ law firm." Doesn't have the same ring as "on the ball," but much more powerful.

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

Post a Comment