Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Design Manifest drops in!

Everything I want out of my living room! Thanks Naomi!


When I saw Naomi's of Design Manifest crazy cool eclectic digs on Design Sponge, it was all I could do to steady myself while wave after wave of straight up goodness smacked me in the face. Never would I have imagined that my new Orangerie duchess chairs would inspire her to bring her super snazzy style over to the new NYC apartment via mood board!  "I envision this is a small apartment of a city gal who loves traditional-with-a-twist and certainly isn’t afraid of color." Well, hot damn.  She figured me out quicker than my own husband.

Meet Naomi here and see more of her work at Design Manifest here!
Julia - the Urban Slant said...

love love love love!! the bright orange couch?! AMAZING. and of course I love the duchess chair :-)

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Well I guess that means I'm your design soul mate? ;)

What can I say, your chairs sent me into a tizzy. Just couldn't help myself. Glad you enjoyed and thanks for sharing.

xo

Lilacandgrey said...

Ekk! In love!

Albertina said...

Those chairs are fab!!! the fabric is sooooooo yummy!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your living room :)

Post a Comment