Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I asked for a person for Chrismas.

You should have seen Alan's face when I asked for a person for Christmas!
Her name is Naomi Stein, the creative mastermind behind Design Manifest.

She lives here and as you can see gets me on that whole other level.

I knew we were destined when she designed this space around my Society Social Duchesses. I loved it so much that it was impossible for me not to ask her to decorate NYC! We've made the fancy chair our muse, and I'd love to invite you along to share in our creative process!

Have you worked with an interior designer before? Do tell. I need pics!
I'm so excited, I can barely stand it!
Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

That chair is the bee's knees - I LOVE IT!!!

Jin said...

wow, I'm anxious to see what you girls come up with. I want that chair--BAD!

xo

jin

Samantha said...

Blogging is a small world. I follow both of you.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

How did I miss this post? Yippee! It's going to be so faboo.

Post a Comment