Monday, January 30, 2012

Today's Mantra


In my efforts to stay positive in what has been a particularly stressful time in my life, I find myself repeating this quote over and over again. I'd like to say it has kept me from raiding my bar cart 5 out of 7 nights a week, but that would be a lie.

This color seems to help with the sanity and overall well-being too. If I had an assistant I would send her on a mission to locate these sunshine yellow drapes. She would know it in her best interest to locate them immediately.
Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

gorgeous drapes!

following xoxo
Patty
www.prettygrounded.com

Lindsey Suggs said...

I LOVE those drapes! I have spent time trying to source them myself. Still trying to find that perfect yellow hue. BTW- I needed that quote...trying to remember my reactions lately. BAH! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I hope you are able to find a balance soon! I hate feeling overwhelmed and stressed. I am so sorry dear!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Post a Comment