Monday, March 19, 2012

31 Great Jones St # 1 (btw Lafayette and Bowery)



I swear the entire city is giddy in its farewell to winter, at least that's what I gathered as I made my way to Nolita for the loveliest little lunch with wonderful family friends at Five Points. The grand french doors to the restaurant were flung open (yes! welcome spring!), fresh cherry blossom branches brought in by the dozens as a cheerful focal point, and we dined under a skylight that allowed the warm sunshine to pour in. I ordered the brussels sprouts pizza and not only was it tdf with charred onions, gooey crescenza cheese, and strips of chorizo, but I now have at least another meal.  Mmm, yes!

Want to see more of "My New York?" I'll be starting a series dedicated to my adventures around this magnificent little island starting with a few posts here!
Nicole Rene said...

Oh my my mouth is watering now ! That looks sooooooooo delicious!!!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Looks delicious - looking forward to more recommendations!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I heart Five Points! Can't wait till our next meet up!

Post a Comment