Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You're Invited...


One of my favorite bloggers, rather blogging team Smith & Ratliff, is hosting a dinner for their first 8 readers who sign up. I think it such a delightful and adventurous gesture to invite complete strangers into your home for an intimate dinner. I tremendously enjoy dinner parties, as well as connecting and learning about people's unique stories, and what better way over a carefully prepared four course meal and bottles of vino. (byob!) Do you find it dreadfully charming too?

Unfortunately, I won't be back until the city until May so I think one of y'all should sign up. :)

p.s. They make a mean Manhattan.
{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

How charming?!? Love BYOB as well! Wish I was even remotely close so I could try to be there!

Post a Comment