Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Behind the scenes video of SS Photo Shoot II



Magalog II, Part I to launch this week. Huzzah.

The first one here!

{Many many thanks to: Photography and Video by Thesis, Styling by Styled Creative, Location by Something's Hiding in Here}
Dayka Robinson said...

LCute video, Roxy-can't wait to see the mag. Your photog is your brother, right?? He's hot one! :)

Lindsey Suggs said...

Is that a new headboard style I spy??? And gold chair we caught a sneak peek of a few weeks ago? Cannot wait to see them in all their glory in the next magalogue!

Jessica said...

Love the video -can't wait for the Magalog to launch!!

Danie at Pasadya said...

How cool! I love behind the scenes. :) Can't wait to see the finished piece!!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

YESSSSSH

designstiles said...

So cute! You must tell me what song that is. It's right up my alley.

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Adorable!!! Can't wait to see more SS!

Sadie + Stella said...

Yeah!!! I so cannot wait foxy roxy!!

Julia D. said...

Looks like an absolutely beautiful shoot, Roxy! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Post a Comment