Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fairytale Towns









Yesterday I clicked on a tweet by Haven in Paris (one day!) and found myself lost in the the dreamy town of Colmar, France and then subsequently pouring over an article about "fairytale towns" while stopping nothing short of pinching myself. I want to drink up those very places- the sights, the smells, the culture, the food! Do you have a "fairytale town" you are dying to visit?

You must check it out, the roofs of the houses on Faroe Island are totally Hans Christian Andersen!

{De Quelles Planete Es-Tu?}
thais said...

these shots all look out of a fairytale movie for sure. I could go and spend some time in a small town like this one at anytime ;)

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

These images are gorgeous!

Louise said...

Do you know where these images were taken of- they look amazing!

I love places like that- Venice would be a dream before it sinks!!! I cannot recommend enough Stow on the Wold in the English Cotswolds for old, kooky houses and traditional views.

xxx

hong kong property said...

gorgeous place.:D

Julia D. said...

Goodness gracious, this town is beautiful. I don't know if I could choose just ONE continent to visit, let alone country or town. That being said, I REALLY want to travel around Asia and South America.

Post a Comment