Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Scarf

Have you ever worn a head scarf? I noticed them on a few stylish heads around the city this weekend and I love the touch of bohemian flair or sassy glamour it can add to an outfit. I've only ever worn it as a head wrap, but I think it would be fun to wear it like Keiko or in a low bun wrap. What do you think? 


Necessary scarves:
"The Perfect Square" (I wish!)

{image via Refinery 29}
thais said...

in love with the Low Bun Wrap.... not to mention the dvf goodness... such a summer thing ;)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love this look, and want to give it a whirl so badly. I think I need to get the pre-tied scarfs though, bc it is the tying that gets me!

Lexi said...

hat's such a great photo! I'm probably not handy enough to tie my own, but Free People + Anthropologie both have great ready-made turbans!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Julia D. said...

Love this look. Not sure I could pull it off though.

Post a Comment