Friday, July 13, 2012

Fuerza Bruta

People fly.
There's manufactured mist, rain, and wind. I kind of lost myself. 

There's pounding, stomping, touching. 

Rave-worthy music and lights. I think my brother lost himself too. 
It was a first for Alan and I. We have the standard Broadways under our belt, but no such thing as this interactive awesomeness.
Remember the girl flying? Her name is Khadija. We met earlier that week at the Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden. One word: kindred! 
Explaining much more will cause confusion. You should just GO!
Friday, July 6th, 2012...
Do you see me? ;) Fuerza Bruta here!


thais said...

this sounds - and looks - like pure fun !!

mk square studio said...

that sounds so much fun!! I live down the road from the Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden, it's so awesome that you were here. Next time let me know. It will be amazing to meet.

xoxo
Maria

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

Girl you look like you just took a hit of X........Rock out woman! Love it, ha ha

Julia D. said...

That sounds absolutely divine!

Post a Comment