Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hand-painted Social Media

How darling are these hand-painted social icons? You can buy the png files (they come with 13 photoshop brushes!) and use them for your business, blog, or however you please. What a freakin' clever idea! I have a feeling a few of you would fall for these ranunculus and peonies. Or perhaps a sweet octopus? ;)

p.s. Did you notice Sarah hand-painted My Cup of Te?
Sophie said...

these are amazing! i might just need to purchase them!

Michelle said...

LOVE!! I might have to add these to my site!

Lily said...

Those are SO cute !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

SO adorable!!! Love them and LOVE your header!!!

xoxo
http://www.brightontheday.com

thais said...

these social icons are so cute.. love how personal they feel ;)

Ioana-Carmen said...

amazing darling!

FashionSpot.ro

sarah | chevrons and stripes said...

I love love love these! So adorable. In other news, I'm moving downtown tomorrow which I think means we are due for our coffee date at McJ VERY soon! xo

Julia D. said...

These are too cute! As a side note, here I was thinking I was up-to-date on the latest and greatest in social media and I find myself struggling to even name half of the sites that belong to these logos!

Post a Comment