Friday, July 27, 2012

How to go Neon Now

Fall is already on the brain (cozy sweaters, crisp evenings, riding boots, sumptuous leathers!) so I've made it a point to cut off summer wardrobe spending. I still love my pops of neon so to get my fix I've been going neon on the fingers and feet. Do you have a favorite from the polishes below? I would love to know! 

Favorite Neon Pinks:
Jackie OH! (What I'm wearing now!)

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Love that nail color! Must get ASAP!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

love the one by color club...mu nails are red but last week they were neon pink, they def get more noticed that way! love the picture!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

love those neon nails! and that sweater :)

xoxo
kat

www.withlovefromkat.com

Shoko said...

Love neon nails! And lips, too :)

Julia D. said...

I like Lights the best, but they're all so fun!

Post a Comment