Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Me, My Brother, and a whole lotta furniture


It went live. I'm exhausted. I think I'll take a nap.

On a serious note, I'm so grateful for all the support and all the wonderful people who contributed their time and talent!  Thank you. I love you. Because of you I can help take care of my little family :) I would pour you a cocktail and give you a kiss on the mouth if I could.

And on another note, it was kind of a big day for the Te Team!! I'm so proud of my brother on Joss & Main today. He's also Society Social's photographer! Check it out if you would like :)




Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I love the blue barstool!! Your brother is very talented... I also loved your new Magalog, esp the styling video with Jamie. Great job #firl!!

Carolyn said...

I am DYING over it! It's so, so beautiful - and the new arrivals couldn't have come at a better time; I'm moving in 15 days and I had been dead set on the Sedgewick for some time now, but I think I might just NEED the Hayworth...

Albertina said...

you amaze me!!! I will take a look at it right now!! Such good taste!!

Albertina said...

I'm so impressed!! Its amazing. You did an amazing job! CONGRATULATIONS!! You need to have some champagne tonight!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

The magalog was AMAZING!!!!! They just keep getting better and better.

Unknown said...

Seriously LOVED or more like I'm OBSESSING over every single thing in that magalog!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better there you go adding all kinds of goodness to Society Social!! Great job...you should be so proud!! On the other hand, my wallet is not thanking you!

XoXo,

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

ashley cooper said...

Congrats dear on making your dreams into a reality!!! You are doing such amazing things...it's fun to be able to watch {and read} through your blog. Have a great week dear!
-Ashley

Lady San Pedro said...

Congratulations!!! Everything looks amazing!

Julia D. said...

Congratulations, Roxy! Hope you're celebrating this, after you're done napping of course.

Post a Comment