Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Baseball Cap

Have you seen it? Caps are popping up on stylish heads everywhere paired with anything but activewear. Chiara even wore hers to NYFW. Anyone woman worth her sartorial salt is going to give this one a shot ;) I think I'd try it out with leather ankle skinnies, a baggy boyfriend blazer, + white tee (or this!), and trainers. What about you? 

Cap this:

{Atlantic-Pacific | Emerson Fry | The Blonde Salad}

Anonymous said...

I wear a baseball cap at least 2 times a week so I don't have to wash my hair every day! Glad to see this trend popping up hehe :)

Unknown said...

i love the idea of mixing it with the unexpected... your painted picture of the leather skinnies sounds ideal! & definitely loving it with the blazer! XO brynn

Julia D. said...

Really like the first outfit.

Post a Comment