Friday, October 5, 2012

My Brother, The DJ


All the shoots my brother and I go on, aside from his camera, he must have his playlist. It's ever-changing and always consists of artists I am way too lame to discover. Over the last few months, he's grown quite the following in people requesting his mixes...so voila! Consider this a weekly dance date ;) Don't worry. It's only three songs so you won't lose your marbles trying to download a whole cd. We hope you enjoy!
Albertina || Mimosa Lane said...

you are all on talented family!! Remember to have him take your picture with your favorite things!!! ;) xx

Nat said...

I'm always looking for new music- especially stuff that isn't always mainstrem- thanks!!

Unknown said...

I always love new music & look forward to downloading :) Hope you had a happy weekend!!! XO Brynn

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I honestly like reading your posts, thank you!
We pride ourselves in selecting trendy affordable, excellent wonderful jewelry set,pearl ring, Click here to discover amazing tips and ideas for you and your love one, we sure you will love gemstone pendant! Believe your eyes.

designstiles said...

Woo Hoo. I actually emailed him to find out the song he used for the magalog 2 promo video. Great jam.

Post a Comment