Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Favorite Winter Accessories


On my last thrifting adventure I stumbled upon the daintiest 1950s fur hat and a retro fur coat that fit so perfectly that I couldn't leave either behind. The total bill set me back about $45 (!) There's something so glamorous and over-the-top about a little fur. Don't you think? Do you have a favorite winter accessory? The most beautiful snow is falling outside my window and I know what I'll be wearing whilst galavanting about the city. Hope y'all are having a lovely (warm) weekend!

Fur baby:

{Four Eyes | 9 to 5 Chic |  Me after shopping with my fur hat and soon to be accent table!}
Unknown said...

I agree completely - a bit of fur adds endless glamour :)

ashley cooper said...

Love a good thift find! Happy New Year, dear!
-Ashley

Mrs. Lovings said...

Agreed! I recently purchased a fur coat from a local consignment shop and I'm so in love! Hoping it's cold enought new years eve to break it out and if not, I'll just have to be hot!

Mrs. Lovings said...

Agreed! I recently purchased a fur coat from a local consignment shop and I'm so in love! Hoping it's cold enought new years eve to break it out and if not, I'll just have to be hot!

Albertina || Mimosa Lane said...

love the hat and the coat!! you look so chic!

Julia D. said...

I wish I was as talented at thrifting as you are. Looks amazing!

Post a Comment