Tuesday, February 19, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Anastasia Brow Pencils

In high school I used to pluck my brows dangerously thin, but now that I'm older and wiser (cough), I much prefer a strong brow to define the face and my little Asian eyes:) Aside from going easy on the plucking, I love using Anastasia Brow Pencils to fill in my look. I actually get threaded now too because those ladies seem to have such a great eye for the perfect brow shape so I have a great foundation to start with!

A few links to get you started:

{Image via The Sartorialist}



Jen&Joelle said...

I've been searching for a good brow pencil. What color do you use?

Julie Leah said...

I've just recently realized how vital it is to "do" my eyebrows. It makes all the difference! I love the e.l.f. eyebrow kit!

little lady said...

i thought *i* was the only one who used Anastasia brow pencils! They really are the best :)

Julia D. said...

Threading is amazing!

Post a Comment