Saturday, February 2, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: Bolognese

On Thursday night I had the best Bolognese I've ever had...in my life. This is not an unfounded or frivolous statement. You see, Bolognese is one of my love list toppers, right there along with my go-to color, French 75s, my husband... and thus we've been all over the city carb loading in search of the perfect Bolognese. We found it on the corner of 26th & Park served with handmade trofie, veal ragu, and sheep's milk herb ricotta. It was so decadent that I couldn't eat it all, but not to worry I had it the next day for breakfast. I am not ashamed.
Our two favorite spots for Bolognese where they may or may not know us:
Bread & Tulips (above)
Cola's (classic. the perfect neighborhood joint.)
Jin said...

yummy...I could eat bolognese everyday!

xo, jin
www.jinfitness.com

fabulouspetite said...

looks so yummy.....

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

meghan silva said...

looks delicious !! yum!

http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That looks delicious. Sometimes a good plate of pasta is all you need.

Stay in the Lines

Julia D. said...

Spaghetti is just the most delicious!

Post a Comment