Saturday, February 9, 2013

28 Days of Things I Love: YSL Volupte Sheer Candy

My sweet sister-in-law recently gifted me a tube of YSL's Volupté Sheer Candy glossy lip balm. It adds the most perfect amount of sheer, brilliant color and it's also surprisingly silky, even hydrating. "Succulent pomegranate" (right) is a new favorite in my lipstick pouch. I would love to scoop up Tangy Mandarine or Cool Guava too!
p.s. Doesn't YSL have the best lipstick packaging?
Rosamapose said...

I love these too!! I have the succulent pomegranate, but I need to get a new one-it goes fast! I've noticed it smells a little like jolly rancher, too haha. I'd love to get my hands on some new colors!

xx
Rose
Blonde in this City

Julia D. said...

Her makeup looks perfect! I think my favourite lipsticks and glosses are the ones I have by MAC.

Post a Comment