Friday, March 8, 2013

Shopping List

First off, thank you guys so much for all the sweet notes yesterday!! Alan and I excitedly read all your comments-- we hope you love our place and find lots of inspiration when the full issue comes out. Your support means the most! Cocktails chez Owens anytime! :) Now on with regular programming! My latest shopping hit list...


1. Has anyone else been shopping (more like window shopping) for spring shoes like a maniac? I'm smitten with Marais' new arrivals and pretty campaign.
2. Tonic water upgrade. A syrup to make my own. The latest edition to my bar cart! I can practically taste that G&T, and it's not even 7am yet.
3. Placing an order to myself today! Thinking Crest in red?
4. Perfect pops of pretty in Loren's latest spring line-- the shopping cart is getting dangerously full.
5. Meg's ManifestoT's- be a lover, not a fighter y'all.

What's been catching your eye lately? Do I need to add anything else to my shopping cart? Spill it!
meghan silva said...

Love that sweater !

xo Meg<3

Meghan Silva's Blog

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

love thoese earrings!!!!

meg biram said...

Eeeee! Thanks for including lover!
xo meg

Julia D. said...

Obsessed with all the shoes. This is going to be a problem.

Post a Comment