Monday, March 4, 2013

The Black Bag

On Sunday, Alan and I were invited to the Net-a-Porter and Mr.Porter friends and family sale in Chelsea. (Thanks, D!) Just like last year, (really?!), I was out of town for work, so it was up to the Mr. to attempt to scoop up a staple-- the black bag. It's time for a new one.
To prep him for the task at hand, I sent him this "Guide to Roxy's Style" cheat sheet with the sweet note, "Don't eff this one up." jk! Not really:)
He didn't end up finding anything for either of us, but maybe he'll save the cheat sheet for future:)  If you had to choose a few purses for a similar mission, which ones would they be? Do you have a favorite on the current wish list?

Mulberry | Valentina | DVFChloe

{The Blonde Salad}
drew elizabeth said...

A black bag is essential. A Chloe one is def on my list for this year!

fabulouspetite said...

Definitely the Valentina or Chloe for me !

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Nat said...

The Mulberry Bayswater has been on my wishlist forever!

Hannah said...

Love all of your choices! I'd die for a black Celine bag!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Anonymous said...

I have the Mulberry Bayswater and love it - it's the softest leather, and so durable. The Chloe one (in pink!) is on my list for this year :)

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I've had my eye on the black Tory Burch Robinson bag for quite some time. I am determined that it will eventually live in my closet! But that Mulberry bag would be wonderful too! ;)

Julia D. said...

I love them all!

Post a Comment