Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gray Malin in New York City

Y'all must know of photographer Gray Malin, but just in case click here and proceed to be whisked away to dreamy, far off lands, and nearby lands too, that are made to look magical. My favorites thus far are from his exotic A la plage and A la piscine collections, but when I knew he was taking NYC by helicopter...

...I knew my Gray Malin wish list was about to grow...the entire length of Manhattan :) How about this whimsical aerial over Coney Island?
And its colorful beach.  
During warmer months, Central Park Lawn is always overtaken by city slicker sun seekers, picnic go-ers, and general frolic-ers. 
Actually I'm sure of it that every last park is overtaken, backyards and personal outdoor space are an aspiration to most New Yorkers, but the parks! We have the parks! Bryant Park...  
 Washington Square Park. Have you ever played in the fountain? I think it needs to get on that to do list of mine.
The new New York collection will be in his shop by the end of the week, and I can't wait to see photos of my favorite city through his lens. I think a large oversize NYC-scape for our apartment would be the perfect pick me up on those days when the city is extra tough and when I am reminded of our astronomical rent. Living the dream y'all :)
Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I need to get my greedy little hands on some of his prints. Love them!!!

Dana said...

Thanks for sharing! What awesome photographs!

Post a Comment