Sunday, January 31, 2010

Food Adventures: Chicken Soup for the Soul (no, not the book)

What would make a snow day more perfect than ending it with home-made, heart warming chicken noodle soup and wrapping up in a comfy, over-sized chunky knit? Well tonight, I couldn't think of anything better- yes, even for the soul :)

Replace traditional noodles with mini cheese stuffed ravioli for a delicious twist!

Chicken Apple Sausage, Parmigiano Reggiano, Fresh Parsley, and Thyme...

And Voila! Herb packed mini meatballs.

The Holy Trinity of cooking- starting off with Mirepoix!

Garnish with fresh parsley and a sprinkle of cheese- so delish!!

Mila shows us how it's done in a chunky knit. I can't say I looked quite like this slurping down my soup.

Photo Credit: clothingcloset.wordpress.com
lawrence said...

um..i want those meatballs..is that how you make them!!

Roxy Te said...

Yes, sir! Food processor. I would add breadcrumbs though, they kind of fell apart in the soup, which didn't bother me, but if you're going for the actual ball and not the meat then I would suggest it haha The link to the recipe is in the text if you want to try ;) I want to see pics!

Post a Comment