Sunday, January 31, 2010

*Snow!*

I woke up early this morning delighted to be able to trudge through the first snow of the year :) I've always found snow to be somewhat nostalgic- whether it's getting giddy like a child at the sight of the first flake or if it's yearning to race out your back door (which, for me these days, would be the equivalent of running off my 3rd plus story balcony) to find that perfect hill for a day of sledding! Although I will not be sledding through the streets of uptown, I will be enjoying this beautiful snow-covered Sunday and the childhood memories it conjures up!
xoxo

Slipped on my favorite trapeze coat and was out the door! Good morning darlings!

Sunday treat- Vanilla Soy Latte :)

Spring peaking out!

My Cup of Te attempting to slide off my snow covered balcony ...