Monday, February 15, 2010

Brunch, Books, and Kitchen Nooks

I woke up early Sunday to another snow covered morning, and another delightful walk through the streets of uptown. The huz and I caught the early service, a steaming cup of coffee, and all the ingredients for a delicious (my most fave meal ever) brunch! After devouring eggs benedict and zucchini pancakes a la Barefoot Contessa/Emeril, we set off on another walk, this time to the library where I had placed a few surprise books on hold for the hub and gathered up almost a dozen more for myself. Our place is quite small with no room for a dining table, just a 3 seater bar, so I couldn't help but to daydream of a cute little nook where we could have leisurely enjoyed our brunch and books for hours on end!


image by Vancouver based Interior Designer



images 2 and 3 via

image via


images 5 and 6 via