Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"My Cup of Te. Have you had Yours?"

**image via a favorite
and photography by the talented Rodney Smith**


I was so excited when I stumbled upon this picture because it's the most perfect visual translation of my blog! By definition, the phrase "Cup of Tea" is something or someone that is well suited to you, that you naturally like, that is perfectly in accord with your taste. I love this analogy because a real cup of tea is made up of a handful of different flavors that naturally mesh together to make that perfect cup!
I'm not sure that there's such a thing as a perfect life, but there are a handful of things that make it pretty damn close. On my journey to discover, and re-discover those things, I know I'll have to man up and try things that scare the living hell out of me, (it would help if I could wear that beautiful ballgown while doing it ;), but I'm so ready and willing. I may have to try several cups of tea (one bitter cup down, lessons learned = approx 2 years of my presh life) before I find that perfectly blended Cup of Te, but whether the outcome, I promise I will savor every one of them. ;)
Cheeers!