Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Front Row Fashion

Tomorrow the magic of fashion week will cast a spell over the white tents of Bryant Park. Lights will dim, spotlights will brighten, a hush will fall over the crowd as all eyes become hypnotized by the rhythm of the music and the steady march of model after model adorned in fantastical Fall fashion. *sigh*
5 Things I will not be doing February 11th through the 18th:
1.Taking my seat between the Olsen twins a la front row
2.Telling Rachel Zoe that the new DVF collection was "literally bananas"
3.Attending an after-party with my bff and fellow Parsons alum, Marc.
4.Bobbing my head to hipster/indie runway tunes
5.Striking a pose for The Sartorialist because my style is just that cool. (ha!)
One thing I will be doing:
Pretending that I am, indeed in the front row, with the likes of Liv, Emma, Gywnnie, Paris, and Rach as I drool over Alexander Wang's and Rodarte's Fall collections...live. Thanks to fashion photographer Nick Knight and his "groundbreaking" website, SHOWstudio.com, you can too :)
Cheers to almost Fashion Week!
Unknown said...

OMG... I'm dying. Can we please all jump in a private jet and go? Surely we can get RZ to eat something! I'm going to be stalking style.com during work tomorrow. xoxo

Post a Comment