Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy Sunday...I wish...

I would love to start my Sunday with this...

and this...



BUT the fact of the matter is, I drove myself here (all 5 hours), so therefore I must drive myself back, which means I will be sipping on my gas station coffee, trying to dodge breakfast biscuits and french fries, and singing at the top of my lungs (yes, I'm one of those) to keep myself entertained. All I'm really hoping for is that my rear end doesn't fall alseep and that my GPS, Gina, gets it together.
Cheers to Sunday - if you can ;)

p.s. If you're lucky enough to be having a leisurely Sunday and have time to catch up on some reading, here's a fun (guest) post, you may have missed! xo!
Heart Charlie said...

Aww sorry your sunday is filled with so much obligation and not enough mimosas!! I hope you get all your singing and coffee sipping in :) I had a lovely sunday, relaxing and eating!!!

Amber said...

I have to tell you that I did have a mimosa with chambord during our brunch. I wish you could have stayed to participate, but I'm glad you are back safe and sound!

Post a Comment