Monday, February 22, 2010

Little things...

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward

Tonight I had a rockin' workout, the kind that makes you feel empowered, (let's be serious, it mostly made me feel less guilty for the damage I did this past weekend via champagne and Bojangles ;)), and I decided to say thank you to my instructor. I had to wait for several long winded girls to finish chatting it up with her, but it was worth it! I thanked her for working so hard to be ridiculously energetic for all of us and for making me feel better about myself and life!

I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind. ~Leo F. Buscaglia


When I got home I was feeling pretty pumped from my fab workout, and that (hopefully) it seemed, someone had appreciated such a small gesture as a simple thank you. SO....I decided to skip, instead of the boring ol' walk (duh), all the way down my hallway. I realize you all may think I'm a nutcase at this point, but it was fun, and it made me laugh to myself. ;)

THANK YOU for reading y'all! Maybe you'll find time to skip tomorrow? It's much more fun than walking!
xoxo,
Roxy