Monday, February 8, 2010

Fan of L.O.V.E.

For some reason, I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day. What I am a big fan of is L.O.V.E., and holding true to the belief that it should be celebrated everyday, V-day is just not that big of a deal to me. However, I will use it as an excuse to blog about several things that are so My Cup of Te- thought provoking photography coupled with excerpts from my fave poems and books or quotes that I've collected over the years. :) So with that said...

http://pinpricks.tumblr.com/

"Frank could do that. He could make a legend out of a happenstance." ~From Loving Frank, fictional history, on great American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, and his mistress turned love of his life, Mamah Borthwick (He worked with House Beautiful over one hundred years ago! How cool is that?!)