Tuesday, February 2, 2010

La Vie En Pastel

On a cold, rainy day like today one can't help but to daydream in shades of Printemps' pastels- light, buttery yellows, cool, minty greens, ballet slipper pinks, ethereal blues, and lush lavenders. Although this all sounds quite delightful, my dreams were cut short mid-morning by Punxsutawney Phil and his shadow. Oh Mr.Groundhog, how could you?! 6 more weeks of winter and nothing more than a few pictures and a handful of Dior ads to get me by...all in dreamy pastels of course :)
Image:weheartit

Whatever would I do if the huz came home with this handful of dreamy balloons and perhaps a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie? :)

Deliciously dainty! Cupcakes from English bakery, Crumbs and Doilies.

Oh to frolick in a beautiful garden of cheerful, glorious blooms! (I wonder if Miss Dior has to take zyrtec too?)

EB for Dior, stunning. Em, let's trade places, and I'll happily await Spring for as long as Phil, the groundhog, pleases.