Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Picture Frame Collages

Image: Design Formula
I was talking to my dear friend, Natalie, when we decided that when it comes to accessorizing your place, large empty walls can often be intimidating! She has a fabulously, enormous place (which would make any New Yorker jealous ;)) with high ceilings and plenty of wall space. I told her I had literally stared at My Wall for 7 months before finally figuring out what to do with it- a picture frame collage! I had seen them all the time in home decor magazines, and they always looked so fun and eclectic!
As we got off the phone, I promised I'd share how I tackled my big scary wall and the final outcome! I'm a little short on time today so that will be for another posting, but for now here's an article from a blog (that I found through apartmentherapy.com) called Design Formula, that I wish I had found before hand! The blog author, Peggy, even shares a few potential Collage layouts (like the one below) to help you get started!
Kristin M said...

love this Rox. You must put up a picture of your wall in your place!!
Also, Im still waiting on your blog about our girls dinner the other night. Can you still not come up with a name for me??

Roxy Te said...

thanks my love! I'm not sure that my measly wall collage deserves to be beside the fabulous one pictured! I'm saving girls night for a master blog! I need to collect more info so that your personalities come to life haha

Post a Comment