Friday, February 26, 2010

So necessary- "The American Life"

Shopbop.com has these great, shop-able of course, lookbooks that cover everything from their personal faves, current trends, and runway looks. I'm heading to "small-town (this town does it best!) USA" today, but that doesn't mean Americana style has to be done in a small way as well! I'm totally diggin' their "This American Life" lookbook that would fit perfectly in that J.crew Lugano garment bag I pined over this morning! Now only if the weather and my budget would work with me!!!

Major loves: nautical stripes, red, white, and blue combo, denim, polka dot bikinis, denim, easy silhouettes, unpretentious style





So this isn't part of the lookbook, but I thought it should be ;)

Kristin M said...

omg...i am dying!! We totally posted about the same thing today!! I didn't even get a chance to see yours before I posted...this is too funny. Loving the nautical stripes too friend. I'm going to put a link to your post today. Def sisters. Whoa XOXO

Nguyen-XO said...

I love the outfits/pictures <3

Shana B. said...

ahoy! you know i love everything nautical!! (complete with a red lip of course)....going to km's site next

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I love the trends for this summer! Great post!

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

Post a Comment