Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Domestic Goddess?

It's no secret that I'm currently without a j.o.b. and am searching for something, in all honesty, PERFECT. Besides getting back to the real me (it's working, I'm incredibly joyful lately!), I have plenty on my plate on a daily basis!

I usually start my day by hand-washing all the dishes...

and scrubbing down whatever is in need of it. (p.s. Go for it Mrs. Beckham, but I don't clean and eat at the same time, gross)

Then if I find the pantry is running low, I grab my Trader Joe's and Harris Teeter bags and head to the store for a few essentials. Today my list includes Morningstar veggie links, roasted red peppers, mangos, peaches, organic soy milk, and more veggies!

Some days if there's time I try to experiment with a new recipe or two, which you can read all about in my Food Adventures! If it's something sweet you can bet that I will be taking a few "taste-testers." ;)

I can't go very long without planning a social event, even if my friends and I have to make up a fake holiday! Ahem, "Siete de Marzo" was one that will go down in the books as an all time great! I guess it's no surprise that my parents are always telling me that it seems every time they call, we are entertaining in one way or another. Let's just say I like to think that I plan and throw a good party ;)

And of course, I try to find time to love on my nephew and neighbor, Cooper, when I know he is itching to get out in this Spring time weather!
Fabulous pics via

If only I pulled all this off looking as glam as Victoria!!
Happy Tuesday darlings!

A "cheery" disposition said...

http://www.offbroadwayshoes.com/

that is the link to where i got my shoes. I don't know if you can order on line but it might help you find a store near you. Hope it helps and have fun at the wedding!

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous shoot! she is so fabulous.

thais said...

fun shots! a glamorous side to daily routines ;)

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

amazing photo shooting

Post a Comment