Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So Necessary: A little personality...

Do you ever wonder what it means when people exclaim, "That's so you!" I love it when someone's personality shines through the everyday items with which they surround themselves. I came across two things today that I thought were bursting with personality!

How stinkin' cute is this bike bell?! My sister friend Meg thought of me and sent me the link because I won't shut up about giving my bike a makeover haha I'm thinking I need to make this purchase!!

Oliver app plates from Cb2!
How cool is little Oliver? He's having a perfect day at the beach and stylin' on glazed porcelain. How's that for an app plate?
What are some things that make people say "that's so you!" Pray tell my loves! :)
Sniff said...

Those plates are the coolest! And they ship overseas too! Hmm....

Post a Comment