Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm being followed...

Have you ever felt like you were being followed? By an inanimate object? I have been followed by a song before, not a song currently on the radio, a song from the 90's that just so happened to play every time I walked into a bar like a soundtrack to- True Life: I love happy hour. I'm not sure if it was coincidence, or the fact that the chances of the song playing were relative to the amount time I spent enjoying half price cocktails. The time spent? Let's just say I was still in college ;)

WELL, enough with the rambling, and out with the news- I'm being followed by a book! Every time I turn around, there it is, staring me in the face. I have to admit that the huz and I have cut back on the spending, and therefore spend more time entertaining than heading out, but this can't be the only reason it pops up everywhere...

The book apparently contains "more than 100 wonderful recipes for feeding family and friends Italian style," and with more people (just like us!) staying at home and "nesting," it is so relevant to the times! Does anyone own it and have reviews to offer? What do you think loves? Do I need to make this purchase?

For now, I'm off to prepare for my "Big Night In" with the girls :)
xoxo!