Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And I'm off!

Not quite by water taxi (isn't that presh?!), but I am on my way to small town USA today to make one of several edits for the upcoming furniture market! My parents founded and operate a furniture exporting and manufacturing business so I've literally been around furniture all my life- we even used to live at the facility when they first started out! I've been to "market" for as long as I can remember, and now that I've gotten older, and have some down time on my hands, I've volunteered my services to set up and decorate the showroom! I not only get to help the fam business out and learn a few things along the way, but I get to pretend I'm a fabulous interior designer! Righhhht, we'll see how it goes ;) Wish me luck or even better leave me some tips!
Sniff said...

Hilarious photo, thanks for the laugh! Will you be posting pictures of your decoration later on? That would be interesting! Anyway, enjoy your trip! :)

Jodi Kendall said...

sounds awesome! Have a great time!

p.s. love that photo :)

Post a Comment