Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sing...I mean Swing, me to sleep...

After a day on my feet, all I want to do is get in bed....

...as in a bed swing! This one is definitely going in the "dream house." How perfect would this be for these slightly chilly, almost Spring days? A few plush throws, a pile of pillows, and voila, you have the fresh air of being outside, and the comfort of being in! I'll take it!! Along with a good book, a good snuggle buddy, and a good malbec...ahhhh
p.s. I'll also take that view of the water :)
Amber said...

maybe we need this at our new home!!!! :) we have the screened in porch and water covered and you should see all the yummy blankets!!! see you next week :) :) :)

Linda said...

fantastic view!!! i'd like!!!

Roxy Te said...

You know, I almost did a p.s. that said.. I know someone who has a view like this ;) And I know you've got the blanket situation under control haha Can't wait ber!!

Post a Comment