Saturday, April 24, 2010

Book Envy

Hallelujah it's the weekend! What are your fabulous plans loves? Unfortunately, I have been slam packed busy every weekend since March (hello, wedding season!) and have not had time to sit down with a good read. This morning/weekend is no different- I am HERE!!!
I could not leave you hanging so I scheduled this little baby, and at best I can only hope that I am not waking up, as you read, with a nasty little headache...Lord knows reunions in the city make me too excited for my own good!

So because I have not been able to read (well duh, I'm able, slash that- due to lack of time), I will share the current unread books on my book envy list!
A Brooklyn based event designer who has a knack for turning the ordinary into extraordinary! I love planning, hosting, and throwing a good party, and I'm excited to even think about what he may inspire :)

I don't know much about this one except that my brother recommended that I read it after he noticed how much I like to connect to people!

I bonded with Eat, Pray, Love just as I was failing brilliantly at my first career choice. I was going through a complete re-evaluation of myself, life, and all things seemingly profound. E.G.'s wit, sincerity, and open-ness hit a cord with me so it's only natural that I want to read her follow up!

Reviews to offer loves? Have a fabulous weekend whatever you may be doing!
Cheers,
Roxy
Lindsey said...

I'll have to check these out . . . been wanting to get a new book!

Marija said...

Very interested in reading Committed. Can't wait to hear your take on it :)

Marija

Post a Comment