Monday, April 19, 2010

Catherine in Chains

So after sporting layered chains,

(no, not to the tune of ..."Do your chain hang low"...I'd like to think I'm a bit classier)

around IHFC the past couple of days...

I'm ready to willingly and in fact eagerly,

ask....

to be chained up once more...no handcuffs involved

Actually in a stylish fashion, and only if it's by...

Catherine Malandrino {period}

Her jewelry line meshes baubles, raw cut stones, and sparkly eye catchers with chains galore! So boho and so chic, yes please.














If you have to be chained to your desk on a Monday, wouldn't you want it to be by Catherine too? Hope you had a fabulous weekend lovies!

p.s. More to report from the furniture market soon :)
Blogs said...

Oh good golly-Just up my alley:) Gorgeous~!

thais said...

wow! these are all gorgeous. l.o.v.e the gold flowers one :)

Heart Charlie said...

I Love Catherine Malandrino! I love her dresses..so beautiful! And I love all these jewelry options you've posted, I am obsessed with that chunky turquoise necklace!! How incredible!

Post a Comment