Sunday, April 18, 2010

High Point Highlights: Rosettes and Frills

I'm back with more of my favorites from High Point! I know we've seen these everywhere,

in fabulous accessories from Fendi to Badgley...

to gliding down Tibi's Spring 2010 runway...

but so far I have yet to tire of dainty rosettes, feminine frills, and appliques!
As I explored the market, I was drawn to a home accessories line, Emdee, that dresses up everything from pillows to drapes!!

Sweet and soft...
Textured treats!

and dressed up drapes!

Kinda shabby chic? Kinda Anthro? What do you think darlings?
Taking another walkabout- will report back :)
Elizabeth said...

So very glamorous and lovely!

Anonymous said...

i tried those badgely mishkas on, and i should have bought them.... they're beautiful and romantic.... sigh...

xo

justyna

thais said...

I also love rosettes and frills - almost an addiction :)

Post a Comment