Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mixed Media Madness

You may remember a post on my girl, Catherine in Chains, who fuses baubles, sparkly eye-catchers, raw cut stones, and chains, chains, chains in her fabulous jewelry line!

WELL, I still canNOT get enough of mixed media accessories!

Especially after adding this "lush twist of textures" to my collection over the weekend!!!
Crystals, pearls, gold, ox, and hematite plated chains à la J.Crew!

I feel like a kid in a candy store who has had a taste of one delicious goodie and is eager for much more! I've had my eye on a few pieces, and it's a good thing the price tags on these lovelies are going to force me to keep it under control! *sigh

Sachin + Babi's Solera Bracelet
A handcrafted, woven silk wrap bracelet featuring faceted rhinestones, beads, and chain appliqués at straps.

Alex and Ani Multi-chain Earrings
Fuses faceted beads, glass pearls, textured cone details, and what's even better- recycled metal!


La Mer Collections Chain and leather strap watches
A fabulous collection of mixed media watches! Right: Slate gray Italian leather strap topped with gunmetal rivets, chains, double turquoise Swarovski crystal, and a rose gold square! Left: You can even custom design a watch yourself! White patent leather featuring gold rivets, a gold case, and a single gold chain.

Isn't it fun to mix it up?!
Have you had your eye on something lately? Do tell, loves!
Blogs said...

Those are gorgeous! I'm waiting for the big day to splurge:)

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

these are amazing! those watches rock!

D&D said...

i've had my eyes on the new wendy mink stuff. outrageous!

thais said...

that black watch would be perfect with a little black dress and turquoise pumps! I want one!!!

Post a Comment