Friday, May 7, 2010

Rant FREE Friday: Pay It Forward...

Just one thing before I start crossing things off my To Do list!
p.s. I spy...My Cup of Te ;)


Good morning darlings! I don't know about you, but it's a gloriously sunny morning here, and I'm in a fantastic mood and largely because of YOU!!

I realize over the past few days, I have cheated you and posted about nothing more than my daily rants and a peek into my quarter century crisis (rather re-evaluation if I'm to skip the dramatics!) and I wanted to thank you for being patient with me and for so kindly saying just the right things at just the right time :)

Hopefully I will soon have something to keep you posted about, but for now (And before I get started with my fun to do list!) I'm dedicating today to being rant free and to passing along some of the goodness you have so sweetly passed on to me!

A-men!!!!

A-men again!

And for good measure...AMEN!
Sweetly
sent by, via

AMEN sisters!
Hope the beautiful messages above were as inspiring to you as they were to me. Happy almost weekend loves!
xoxo


Unknown said...

Don't mind your rants one bit, probably b/c they are spot on! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment