Monday, July 26, 2010

Fishtail vs French

Remember my latest summer hair solution?  The fresh fishtail?  It's just not gonna happen.  I need approx two more sets of hands or a personal hair stylist, neither of which are happening either.  Still set on boycotting the blow dryer during this sweltering summer heat wave, I settled on a classic with a twist- the French.
Side-part and swept up to keep the nape of the neck as cool as can be, I say French is just as fresh.  Looking for new ways to rock a braid? Click on Kate!
Happy Monday, loves!

Enhanced by Zemanta
Islandia Lane said...

love this style and it's perfect for the summer. Nice blog!

Ashley Turner said...

I love playing with braids and always braid my hair in the summer or on vacay. It's just so easy and there's so many way to play with a braid and make it different and sophisticated! I however have never learned how to fishtail either... looks hard.

Heart Charlie said...

Ooooh! I LOVE it! So pretty and perfect for summer!

Post a Comment