Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Perky Glow...

So besides the fact my trumped spirits have kept me from writing you lovely folks, I've also been very busy with a best friend's wedding!  As all the bridesmaids primped and groomed, I received quite a fabulous compliment on my "glow."  I quickly responded with, "Honey, that's called my skin is oily!"  I'd like to think that it was half my skin condition and the other half this...
In two mini steps and 5 minutes, you've exfoliated the dead skin cells away and loaded up on Vitamin C!  I believe smoother than a baby's bottom is fitting for how your skin will feel!

I used to be a big fan of monthly microdermabrasion, but seeing as my piggy bank has shrunk by epic proportions and dear Mr.Benjamin Franklin seems to have gotten lost in there, I have made the switch to Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel.  $65 will get you several microderm substitutes, and I promise you'll have a radiant glow befitting of the sun or at least like Eva.  Blinding, I tell you. 

Along with all the fabulous festivities this weekend, which included a crazy late nite water slide extravaganza at some random hotel in b.f.e., there were also slumber parties!  I love love love waking up with your best girlfriends and simply rolling over in your pj's to rehash the ridiculousness of the prior night's shenanigans.  I guess some people don't find my "It's a glorious morning!" and "Don't you want to say hello to the day?!" quite as infectious because I'm pretty positive I earned myself this...
{via Summers in Paris}

Thanks to Summers in Paris for the laugh this morning, and along with the rest of "coffee cup" #407, for putting up with my inability to fall back asleep.  I promise I tried to sit still for at least 30 mins, okay maybe 15. 
Kristin M said...

don't you love that? I def need to purchase that mug for mornings like last weekend! or every morning...haha

this free bird said...

Roxy - good to hear from you girl. Glad to see you're hanging in there.

xoxo,
Carrie

Unknown said...

Fabulous cup of "te"! Love that, so true. You would not believe how hot and humid it is down here in the south, talk about oily! Yikes! XO!

Post a Comment